Homotoxicology is a new
method of immune modulation and systemic detoxification of the body through the
use of homeopathic medicines and injectables. Dr Wong uses products from the
“Heel” company based in
The following is an excerpt from the handbook of homotoxicology from Heel.
“Homotoxicology, the theory of disease developed by Dr. Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg (1905-1985), understands illness as the human body’s defense against toxic substances (homotoxins) that threaten to overwhelm the intercellular matrix. According to this therapeutic model, the type and severity of an illness are determined by the duration and intensity of toxin loading in relationship to the body’s inherent capacity for detoxification. «Clogging» of the matrix obstructs the movement of nutrients from blood vessels into cells, disrupting the body’s steady state and hindering important biological processes. The resulting disturbances, which eventually manifest as illness, are the body’s attempt to restore a state of biochemical balance. For Reckeweg, restoring this balance was the ultimate goal of all medical treatment.
The link between conventional medicine and
Diagnosis and therapy
Antihomotoxic principles of
diagnosis and therapy
1. Diagnosis considers antihomotoxic perspectives (stage of toxin loading, probability of vicariation).
2. Treatment protocol derives from empirical homotoxicological practices, especially:
o Avoiding additional exposure to toxins such as tobacco smoke, household toxins, and food additives.
o Supplementary antihomotoxic measures that deblock enzyme systems, activate metabolism, etc.
3. The medications used in antihomotoxic therapy reflect the empirical laws of homotoxicology, specifically the progression of illness through six phases and the vicariation phenomenon.
How they work
1. «Classical» detoxification: flushing toxins out of the matrix of connective tissue in which cells and organs are embedded
2. Improving the functioning of individual organs
3. Strengthening the immune system.
Are they effective?
1. achieve the desired therapeutic improvement
2. are as effective as standard allopathic treatments
3. are suitable for classification as primary, insurance-reimbursable therapies.
Additional studies of this type are currently in progress.
© Biologische Heilmittel Heel
Through the use of these homotoxicological compounds injected into the mesoderm, effecting in homotoxicological mesotherapy, a new and active way of clearing the body of toxins is created.
These immune modulation can be further achieved by injecting into the
acupuncture and auricular points to achieve precise endocrine and
physiological, pain relieving effects.